ISDEV INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE WORKSHOP (INGRAW)
ISDEV International Graduate Workshop (INGRAW) is the initiative to encourage presentations of related research in Islamic dimension. It is a continuity of every years conference that was usually jointly organised by Centre for Islamic Development Management Studies (ISDEV) and Institute of Postgraduate Studies (IPS. This annual event aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide a platform for post-graduate students from all over the world who are doing Islamic-based research to present their works for discussion and evaluation.
- Provide wider opportunities to academicians and post-graduate students to interact openly and build networking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who plan to pursue studies at Master or PhD level in any fields with special reference to Islamic perspective.
- Those who are currently post-graduate students and conducting Islamic-based research in any fields of study.
- Those who have completed studies at Master or PhD level in the current year in any Islamic-based fields.
- Thesis supervisors, lecturers and anyone who is interested.
Paper presenter can be anyone of the first three categories only. However, lecturer cum supervisor of a thesis can participate in the workshop as a participant. This is to allow those in the first three categories to experience writing, though could be guided by their supervisors, and presenting their papers independently in an international academic gathering. For this, all papers have to be single-authored.
English or Malay or Arabic.
Paper submitted to the workshop must be original and have not been submitted, presented or published in any other academic meetings and publications.
Abstract and full paper must be sent via e-mail. Acceptance of the paper will also be sent via the same.
The length of the full paper must not exceed 15 single space pages, excluding tables and figures. The typeface used should be Times New Roman font 12pt (APA format) with 1 inch margin on the left and right of the page.
The title page must clearly indicates:
- Title of the paper
- Name of the author
- ·Research Field
- Level of Studies
- Department(s) and affiliation(s)
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone numbers
- Fax number
All registration fees are payable by cheque/bank draft/postal order and should be made payable to ‘ISDEV’ and must be sent to the organizer via post or pay directly to ISDEV’s bank account.
Presenters will be allocated a time for presentation and their papers published in the conference proceedings (ISBN numbered) only when registration fee is paid and paper is submitted by the deadline.
Each paper may be commented in the Conference by an experienced lecturer to assist author in improving his/her/their writing.
ISDEV has the copyright for all papers accepted. Outstanding papers will be considered for publication in the form of an edited book or in the Journal of Islamic Development